The Varlion Maxima Summum Prisma W padel racket is the result of the fusion between the Varlion LW racket, with a round shape, and the Varlion Avant racket, with a teardrop shape. It is designed for players looking to maximize their control without sacrificing power.
To solve the problems of temperature changes, it has a slightly softer rubber than usual, recommended for playing at temperatures below 25ºC. This model has another twin, the Maxima Summum Prisma S racket, especially for temperatures above 25º.
It includes the latest Summum technological advances, exclusive to Varlion:
- A 1 cm wider hitting surface
- A longer grip than usual, which provides a comfortable and professional grip.
- Gradual hole pattern of 76 holes.
- Rough texture with higher relief, which guarantees a better implementation of spin to the ball.
- Wings Diffuser Technology at its heart. This aerodynamically improved diffuser provides greater maneuverability and precision to the racket.