The Varlion Maxima Summum Prisma S padel racket is the result of the fusion between the Varlion LW racket, with a round shape, and the Varlion Avant racket, with a teardrop shape. It is designed for players looking to maximize their control without sacrificing power.
To solve the problems of temperature changes, it has a slightly harder rubber than usual, recommended for playing at temperatures above 25ºC. This model has another twin, the Maxima Summum Prisma W, especially for temperatures below 25º.
It includes the latest Summum technological advances, exclusive to Varlion:
- A 1 cm wider hitting surface
- A longer grip than usual, which provides a comfortable and professional grip.
- Gradual hole pattern of 76 holes.
- Rough texture with higher relief, which guarantees a better implementation of spin to the ball.
- Wings Diffuser Technology at its heart. This aerodynamically improved diffuser provides greater maneuverability and precision to the racket.