The Varlion LW Summum Prisma W round padel racket is ideal for players who prioritize control over power.
This range is specially designed taking into account the effect of temperature on the racket. For this reason, the Varlion LW Summum Prisma W racket is made with a lighter, softer rubber, especially suitable for playing at temperatures below 25ºC. We have its twin, the Varlion LW Summum Prisma S racket, recommended for temperatures above 25ºC.
It includes the latest Summum technological advances, exclusive to Varlion:
- A 1 cm wider hitting surface
- A longer grip than usual, which provides a comfortable and professional grip. Ideal for players who use both hands.
- Gradual 76-hole hole pattern optimized to improve and expand the racquet's sweet spot.
- Rough texture of greater relief, which guarantees a better implementation of effect to the ball.
- Wing Diffuser Technology: provides an aerodynamically improved diffuser which provides greater maneuverability and precision.
- Wings Diffuser Technology at its heart. This aerodynamically improved diffuser provides greater maneuverability and precision to the racket.