The professional padel racket Varlion LW Carbon 8 prism has the latest technological advances of Varlion:
- 38mm Hypersoft Eva rubber core of medium hardness. Laminated with layers of carbon and fibreglass fabric.
- The core area of this professional padel racket is also reinforced with carbon fibre fabrics impregnated with Varlion's exclusive VAR-FLEX epoxy resin for maximum elasticity and resistance, and covered with a layer of titanium dioxide.
- Prisma frame, which provides greater acceleration and speed of movement thanks to its aerodynamic design.
- Prisma protector, which is designed and produced through a low-hardness PTU injection mold to absorb shocks and scratches.
- Slice technology, which gives a rough texture to the striking surface through a direct 3D silk-screen printing system.
- Handlesafety technology, a new grip safety system. With this system, the string goes through the two walls of the grip and comes out on both sides of the handle, thus providing 100% safety and comfort in the grip.