The Bourne Summum Black professional teardrop racket features Varlion's latest technological advances to help you achieve a more powerful stroke.
- RADIO Technology, thanks to it the core resistance is considerably increased, while reducing by 50% the use of fabrics.
- AirFlow Technology, focused on giving fluidity to the passage of air through the racket by means of elongated holes, located between the frame and the core.
- Prisma frame, which reduces by 90% the point of contact between the frame and the walls and surfaces, helping to improve the maneuverability of the racket.
- Slice technology, which gives the racket a rough texture.
- Summum construction technology, with a longer than usual grip, a slightly wider hitting surface and gradual hole pattern.
- Handlesafety Technology: a new safety system in which the string runs through the two walls of the grip, exiting from both sides of the handle, increasing safety and comfort of grip.