The padel racket with tear-shaped diamond Varlion Bourne Summum Prisma Radio arises from the fusion between the Varlion Avant racket, tear-shaped, and the Varlion Cañon racket, diamond-shaped.
It features revolutionary RADIO technology, with which we managed to produce the first racket already perforated in its own mold. The technical result is a remarkable increase in core strength and a 50% reduction in the use of fabrics.
It includes the latest Summum technological advances, exclusive to Varlion:
- A 1 cm wider hitting surface.
- A longer grip than usual, which provides a comfortable and professional grip. Ideal for players who use both hands.
- Gradual hole pattern, 76 holes, optimized to improve and expand the sweet spot of the racket.
- Rough texture of greater relief, which guarantees a better implementation of effect to the ball.
- Handlesafety Technology: new safety system in which the string runs through the two walls of the grip, exiting on both sides of the handle, increasing the safety and comfort of the grip.