The Troy Lee Flowline SE open face helmet is a versatile, high performance helmet that guarantees maximum safety in the event of an accident. Despite its price, it incorporates high-end elements.
These are its main features and technologies:
- MIPS protection system: This multidirectional protection system is designed to reduce to the maximum the rotational forces generated during an impact, allowing the head to move a maximum of 15 mm in case of impact, reducing to the maximum the rotational forces that can affect your brain.
- Great adjustability: This Troy Lee Designs open face helmet has side strap adjusters and the high-end Fidlock magnetic closure system found on the brand's top-of-the-line open face helmets.
- Dual EPS: Includes dual density EPS, for low and high speed impacts.
- High flow ventilation system through its 14 points.
- Nta-8776 certification, which makes it a helmet suitable for use with E-bikes.
- Virginia Tech 5-star safety rating.