The Tempo World Padel Tour teardrop padel racket is indicated for advanced level players who are looking for a perfectly balanced racket.
It includes the latest NOX technological advances:
- Anti Vibration System: technology for the frame of the racket that allows to absorb the possible vibrations produced during the blow. Rough
- Surface: roughsurface applied to the last layer of the racket thanks to which you can get hits with more effect.
- Dynamic Composite Structure: combination of materials that starts from the frame up to four centimeters inside the face.
- It allows no difference to be noticed between frame and face, preventing cracks from appearing on the outside.
- HR3 Core:
- High density HR3 rubber core, with a greater memory effect.
- Achieves greater hitting power and ball output.
- Carbon 12K: allows for greater rigidity and durability, with a 25% lower weight.
- Smartstrap: technology implemented in the grip that allows the change of grip cord in an agile and simple way.