The ML10 Luxury Pro Cup round padel racket is indicated for advanced level players who are looking for a balanced and very manageable racket.
It includes the latest NOX technological advances:
- Dynamic Composite Structure: combination of materials that starts from the frame up to four centimeters inside the face.
- It allows no difference between frame and face to be noticed, preventing cracks from appearing on the outside.
- HR3 Core: Allows for greater hitting power and ball output thanks to its high density HR3 rubber core, with a greater memory effect.
- Anti Vibration System: anti-vibration technology applied to the frame of the racket. Rough
- Surface: provides roughness to the surface to achieve a better shot. 3
- K fibre Glass: carbon fibre with a higher weight than usual, which provides extra durability to the racket.
- Carbon Frame: technology placed in the frame that provides greater rigidity and durability.
- Smartstrap: technology implemented in the handle that allows the change of grip cord quickly and easily.