The ML10 Luxury Bahia padel racket is indicated for intermediate or advanced players looking for a perfectly balanced racket, with the latest NOX innovations.
It includes the latest NOX technological advances:
- Dynamic Composite Structure: combination of materials that starts from the frame up to four centimeters inside the face.
- It allows no difference between frame and face to be noticed, preventing cracks from appearing on the outside.
- HR3 Core: Allows for greater hitting power and ball output thanks to its high-density HR3 rubber core, with a greater memory effect.
- Anti Vibration System: anti-vibration technology applied to the frame of the racket.
- Rough Surface: provides roughness to the surface to achieve a better hit
- Carbon 12K: allows to achieve greater rigidity and durability, with a 25% lower weight.
- Smartstrap: technology implemented in the handle that allows the change of grip cord in an agile and simple way.