Agustin Tapia's AT10 Genius 18K teardrop padel racket is indicated for intermediate players looking for a racket that balances power and control.
It includes the latest NOX technological advances:
- Anti Vibration System: anti-vibration technology applied to the frame of the racket. Rough
- Surface: the last layer of the racket has a rough surface, thanks to which you can get more spin.
- Dynamic Composite Structure: combination of materials that starts from the frame to four centimeters inside the face.
- It allows not to notice the difference between frame and face, avoiding cracks on the outside.
- HR3 Core: Allows you to achieve greater hitting power and ball output thanks to its core in high density HR3 rubber, with a greater memory effect.
- Carbon 18K:
- Maximum rigidity and strength, while maintaining the lightness of the racket.
- Smartstrap: technology implemented in the handle that allows the change of grip cord quickly and easily.