The Giro Insurgent Spherical full-face helmet is perfect for the practice of any mountain biking discipline, standing out for its continuous use in the Enduro World Series and the Red Bull Rampage. It is the ideal helmet for those looking for a helmet that prioritizes safety, ventilation and state-of-the-art technology.
It stands out for the following features:
- Mips brain protection system: technology patented by Giro that allows to improve the safety of the helmet. It is a low friction layer inside the Giro Insurgent Spherical that allows the helmet to rotate independently of the rider's head, reducing the rotational forces transmitted to the brain in the event of an accident.
- Spherical Technology: incorporates two layers of impact foam, EPS and EPP. These layers are arranged in such a way as to allow a slight sliding between them, thus reducing the rotational forces transmitted to the brain in the event of an accident. The combination of this technology with the MIPS brain protection system makes it one of the safest full-face helmets on the market.
- Ventilation inlet and outlet points, optimizes ventilation.
- Adjustable screw-on visor
- Two sets of pads: allow adjustment of the inner thickness of the helmet, for maximum comfort and fit adapted to each rider.