The Bell Descender Crossbones goggles perfectly combine lightness, ventilation and adaptability to virtually any type of helmet.
These goggles stand out for:
- Frame: the frame is made of polyurethane, is lightweight and is consciously designed to allow the widest range of vision.
- Lens: its stylish lens is of high quality and has 100% UVA/UVB/UVC protection up to 400 nm. This lens is interchangeable with the possibility of using Tear Offs.
- High quality multi-layer foam: allows it to fit your face without any discomfort, completely sealing the goggles and preventing dust or particles from entering your eyes.
- Jacquard strap: the strap of the Bell Descender Crossbones goggles has a width of 45 mm, and is made with top quality materials, gets the best fit for the glasses without sacrificing comfort. It includes a silicone layer that allows the goggles to remain fixed throughout the ride.
- CE EN 1938 quality certification